ACHIEVEMENT IS POSSIBLE.

ACHIEVEMENT IS POSSIBLE.

Postby peteromalley » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:42 pm

HELLO.
I HAVE BEEN A PITUITARY SUFFERER FOR FORTY YEARS AND HAVE HAD MY FAIR SHARE OF PROBLEMS.
OFTEN, MY LIFE HAS HAD VERY FEW ACHIEVEMENTS OR SUCCESS'S.posting.php?mode=post&f=16#
IT HARD, DAY TO DAY, COPING WITH ALL THE VARIOUS PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONDITION.
MY ATTITUDE HAS BEEN, TRY NOT TO GIVE UP. IF YOU DO GIVE UP, ONLY GIVE UP FOR A FEW DAYS, THEN PICK UP THE PIECES AND TRY AGAIN.
THAT'S HOW I HAVE MANAGED OVER THE YEARS.
WELL I HAVE NOW WRITTEN A SHORT NOVEL, CALLED "MAGICAL MOLLY." THE STORY IS FOR OLDER CHILDREN, BUT OTHER ADULTS HAVE READ IT TOO AND I HAVE HAD SOME GOOD FEEDBACK.
THE DOWNLOAD VERSION AND PAPERBACK EDITIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.
IF YOU LIKE LIGHT READING, THIS MAY BE THE BOOK FOR YOU. IF YOU DO READ IT, PLEASE REVIEW IT FOR ME.
I AM NOT MAKING MILLIONS FROM THE SALES. I GET 20 PENCE PER COPY! SO I AM NOT IN THIS FOR THE MONEY.
WHAT IS LOVELY IS SEEING SOMETHING THAT HAS COME FROM MY IMAGINATION, IN PRINT...
TAKE CARE OUT THERE. GOD BLESS...PETER O'MALLEY posting.php?mode=post&f=16#
peteromalley

Re: ACHIEVEMENT IS POSSIBLE.

Postby member_45527 » Thu May 02, 2019 11:09 am

Hi Peter,
I am a recently joined member. Your book looks really good, I might order it. I like what you say about trying not too give up and if you do give up just give up for a few days then pick up the pieces and try again. It makes sense. Anyway, good luck with the book.
Neil
member_45527

Re: ACHIEVEMENT IS POSSIBLE.

Postby Carl » Thu May 02, 2019 12:54 pm

Well done Peter, a published author, no mean achievement. I'll have a look at the book if I get a chance.
Carl

Return to Radiotherapy