music

Re: music

Postby emer » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Glad to hear it went ok. Look after yourself, and let us know how you get on!
emer

Postby plum » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:20 pm

hi

am reassured from your comments that is not too unusual that am still feeling funny fuzzy head then.

can walk about and do things but need to avoid being upright too long. if nobody to keep me company i use a walking stick when out, just in case. mainly need to avoid too many thoughts / conversations.
sleep pattern seems disrupted and maybe that does not help head wooziness.

as you suggest probably all a passing phase......is good timing really as is currently perfect weather for hibernation. and yes am able to take advantage of it!

all the best and thanks for keeping in contact

plum.
plum

Postby member_32033 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:32 am

Hi Plum,

Well, everything you describe happened to me too, so I hope this helps. I had disrupted sleep for some time and also could not cope with too much detailed discussion with people - got very tired.
However, all those side effects gradually wore off over time. My sleep patterns can still be patchy but I think that's quite common with acromegaly and lots of other pituitary
conditions, although generally I get better nights sleep than bad ones on these days.

I set myself a few small targets as the week/months went by, going for a short stroll or just a brief potter in the garden and gradually increased my activities and found that really helped. What I call brain fog has lifted pretty well now!

Best wishes,

Anglo Belgian
member_32033

Previous

Return to Radiotherapy