I really think i have lost it!

Re: I really think i have lost it!

Postby xCherryx » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Same plum, i have to write things down or i will forget. And energy what's that then lol

Hope you're ok

x
xCherryx

Postby member_40071 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Hello, I'm new to the site and read your conditions with interest. I have been through the mad/angry years and it passed with out returning after I took the HRT. I'm now on the pill I'm still very forgetful (I was led to believe that was caused by stress even though I don't feel stressed?!) I'm always colder than everyone else even in the summer.

I've even forgotten what I was going to write, I have such poor concentration.

Did you resolve some of your problems/symptoms? And did you manage to pinpoint a cause?
member_40071

Postby member_40071 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:02 pm

I remember now I saw you message again........
Energy -did yours ever improve
Did or do you have difficulty sleeping?
member_40071

Postby member_44338 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:02 am

I have a damaged anterior pituitary gland. I am 65 years of age. My body does not produce cortisone or human growth hormone. I suffered deep depression until I received human growth hormone therapy. I am still having bouts of depression reactive to my situation. I understand something about how you must feel. I sought professional help, and I will seek more guidance from a mental health professional in the future should the need arise. This approach, while not perfect, helps to reduce the pressure on my primary health care provider and those around me.
member_44338

Previous

Return to Relationships