A bad memory is good because:

Please feel free to share your (clean!) jokes and funny stories!

A bad memory is good because:

Postby George » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:44 am

I can watch the old episodes of Inspector Morse again and not remember who did it .
George

Re: A bad memory is good because:

Postby Dee » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:09 pm

:lol: LOL George, that made me smile, bet its not so much fun when you have forgotten where you hae put your glasses/keys/wallet i am quite good at losing those i must admit!!!!

I have been thretning tto get a whistle key ring and attach it to my diary some how as i lose that the most oftern (might have something to do with an untidy desk!!!!)/

Kind regards

Dee
xxx
Dee

Postby Dee » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:11 pm

talking about untidy desks, i tidied this desk on monday and it needs doing again today Whats happened!!!!
Dee
xxx
Dee

Postby stevea » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:33 pm

are you sure you tidied the desk or have you just forgotten that you didn't
stevea

Postby Dee » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:18 am

Nope i defiantely tidied it up, i have been trying to get it in order as i start a open university course this week, so i have been clearing a space etc etc.

Talking about bad memories i recently went on radio derby to promote the local support group and the awareness week and the presenter asked what happened when the pituitary gland did not work and i went completely blank, thank goodness that i had the poster in front of me and i think i just about blagged it but i was so cross with myself!

Does anyone else walk into a room and think humm why am i standing here, what was i going to do? :oops:

best wishes
Dee
x
Dee

Postby kim » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi Dee, I often go to do something then forget what i was going to do. Have to re-trace my steps and hope it comes to me. :lol:
kim

Postby Tony » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:25 pm

10 minutes after i have eaten i forget whether i have eaten not just what i have eaten lol :lol:
Tony

Postby Dee » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:56 pm

LOL does that mean that you are eating very oftern.

I to go into rooms on a regular basis and then just stand there thinking, why am in here, even more worryingly my cat is also known to go into a room and start meowing, like he is confused as well.

Ovce my partner and i where talking to a health professional about my memory and she siad bet its great for you (my partner) you can tell her that you have already told her something, so when he tells me things now i say is it the first time you have told me, i also try to keep a very good diary, hence the thoughts of sticking a whistle keyring on it!

I could over use the whistle keyring idea and put it on things that i tend to use, my mobile, purse etc etc and then when i whistled i would be herolded by a chorus of electronic whistle replies, i could of course try to see how mayn i would nbeed for a world record but that is just getting silly lol!

Dee
x
Dee

Postby bazhaney » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:33 pm

can someone please tell my wife its a condition and not an excuse ,
bazhaney

Postby Dee » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:26 pm

I think that perhaps a bad memory is a less well understood area of pit diease, so i dont think your wife would beleive us!!!!

dee
x
Dee

Next

Return to Humour