liverpool web page

liverpool web page

Postby stevea » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:31 pm

I have been "running" Liverpool web page for about a year and a half now and would love to hear if anyone has found it useful , any suggestions for improvement or any ideas I could try . Does it do its job and inform properly
stevea

Re: liverpool web page

Postby AberdeenJen » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Hello Steve,

I just had a look at your website and I am really impressed. You have done a good job. It is very imformative. Never seen the "clock" before.

We have just started our group in Aberdeen. So maybe one day someone will be in touch for hints and tips.

Well done you!

Kind Regards
Jen
AberdeenJen

Postby Kit » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi AberdeenJen - as well as Liverpool's site, Birmingham has a really great site too... http://birminghampituitary.giving.offic ... fault.aspx - it's really helpful for members and especially new members who may be wondering should they go (and where they can find it)!
Kit

Postby stevea » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:20 pm

about the clock. I can't remember if the foundation produce it or if it came from the support group.If not the foundation let me Know and I will try to get a few good copies sent up to you .Any one on hydrocortisone should carry one .
stevea

Postby Bill » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Yes its a very nice website and I liked the clock too - a relly good idea. Maybe given time we will get a website for Aberdeen too. :)
Bill

Postby AberdeenJen » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Thanks Kit
I have just looked at the Birmingham groups website and was suitably impressed with that also. ....

Stevea - I Will let you know if I will need copies of the "clock" - thank you.

Bill - When we are ready to set up a site for Aberdeen, would you be interested in helping me out? Sounds like fun!!!

Best wishes
Jen x
AberdeenJen

Postby Bill » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Hi Jen
Yes would certainly be willing to help however I must admit my computer knowhow is extremely limited.
cheers
Bill :)
Bill

Postby stevea » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:36 pm

i used office live .its free (as long as you don't want a posh name) it was fairly easy with good help sections and a lot of fun to learn as i went along.Like the others i would be glad to help if i can
stevea

Postby AberdeenJen » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Thanks Steve and Bill

If or When we get round to a site for Aberdeen.... We will know where to come!

Kind Regards
Jen
AberdeenJen

Postby Helen » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Hello Steve and Jen,

It's Helen here from the office :) I have manged to track the poster and have updated it with our logo and brand colours, feel free to drop me an email to my work address to request a copy either by email or post

Bye for now
Helen

Return to Local Support Groups