New injection device study acromegaly

Please join the discussion if you wish to share about the pituitary condition Acromegaly

New injection device study acromegaly

Postby Pat » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:33 am

New injection device study (acromegaly & NET patients)
My name is Pedro Borga and I work for Lifescience Dynamics Limited in London, I hope you will be able to help me with my research in Acromegaly/NET tumours.
As a patient with acromegaly or neuroendocrine tumours, we would like to invite you to participate in a study on a new injection device for administering treatment. The study will consist of a 1 hour, in-person interview, in a location of your convenience, on 10th or 11th March 2016.
This study will involve the chance to handle prototypes of new administration devices and will last about an hour. The prototype will include actual needles, a placebo drug and be as realistic as possible to simulate a real injection device with an injection pad. Your input will be very important to our client who wishes to improve upon the design and feel of this device for patients like yourself.
Your contributions would remain anonymous and the insight provided would be combined with many others in creating this report.
We would like to offer you an honorarium of £80 for sharing your experience and insights – this honorarium can also be donated to the charity of your choice if you prefer.
Lastly, we would like to stress that, in accordance with the Codes of Practice of all major professional research associations including ESOMAR, PBIRG and EphMRA, your comments and identity will be 100% confidential and will not be used for commercial purposes.
If you are interested in participating, please contact through pborga@lifesciencedynamics.com, 02037058087 or 07763044386, so that we can provide further details.
Best regards,
Pedro Borga
Pat

Re: New injection device study acromegaly

Postby Mgh » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:03 pm

This study also mentions NET. Does a non functioning pituitary macroadenoma come under the umbrella of Neo Endocrine Tumour :?:
Mgh

Re: New injection device study acromegaly-closed

Postby Pat » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:10 pm

Just to let you know that we have been advised this study has now closed.
It was unfortunate that we didn't have the advert sooner but thanks to anyone who contacted them.
Pat

Return to Acromegaly