spray problems

spray problems

Postby member_38167 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Does anyone else have problems with the spray on the DDAVP bottles? I know they say that if you haven't used it for a while you have to reprime it, but I seem to find they are a bit unreliable even if you do use them daily. Am I doing something wrong? I approach my evening spray with trepidation and either smile with delight if I can feel that I've had a reasonable amount or stamp my foot in frustration if I can feel its not given the full amount. I have seen the same thing when I spray into the air, so it's not my imagination! The trouble is that I don't really want to try again as I've clearly had at least some and I don't want to overdose.

This has been an annoyance for a while, but Boots have just changed the brand and the new one seems even worse. A couple of nights ago (disaster!)it refused to spray at all. Grr!
member_38167

Re: spray problems

Postby spudbarry » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:19 pm

I have had some problems when i used the spray, but I have been using Demotabs for the last 2 years.You should ask your doctor to change you to the tablet form - much easier.
spudbarry

Return to Diabetes Insipidus