Starting on growth hormone

Re: Starting on growth hormone

Postby member_37074 » Mon May 21, 2012 7:50 am

I am finding the genotropin injections so easy to do i cannot believe i was worried about it at all

I am a bit worried to hear joint pain mentioned as a side effect. I have a lot of pain from my fibromyalgia anyway

I have so many different conditions it will be hard at first to see if the GH is working but the nurse is hopeful that because i am so bad it will make a difference.

poppy
member_37074

Postby MisterR » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Hi all

Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks Pat for that, thats encouraging to hear! I have just been given my kit for GH injections, so not long to wait now, they are sending the nurse direct from the company to train me on the first injection, I am hoping she will come out within the next 2 weeks - I have my fingers tightly crossed!

I am going to be on Norditropin Simplexx from Novo Nordisk and chose the Nordi Pen 5.

Is anybody else on this brand and type of pen, what are your thoughts on this GH? Is this the one you are on Jemima?

How are you doing Poppy on your GH Genotrophin? Any improvements? if so which have been the most noticeable, I know its only been a few weeks for you though.

Any improvements Bill on the GH? Did they up your dose?

Sorry for all the questions!

I look forward to hearing from you all and anybody I haven't mentioned in this post please feel free to add anything!

Thanks.
MisterR

Postby Bill » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Had my bloods done last week - so far no word back from Endo about ant changes.
Bill

Postby Jo Bull » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Dear mgh, delighted to hear someone who has something positive to report about GH. I am panhypopit too and had surgery to remove my tumour on 8th May. My endo consultant has been wanting to give me GH since diagnosis last October but clearly couldn't given the presence of t tumour. I see her at the end of June so hope it want be long before I get access to it and that I experience some energy boost!
Jo Bull

Previous

Return to Growth Hormone