change of brands causing problems??

change of brands causing problems??

Postby Danny » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:38 am

Has anyone experienced any issues with changing brands of G.H as in going from using Saizen with the Easy pod to using Genotropin mini quick’s? I have used both for a few years now as I use the mini quick’s when travelling as you don’t need to keep them in the fridge but since changing over to mini quick’s full time about 6 weeks ago my energy levels have dropped and I’m starting with self-doubt again which is a tell-tale sign my G.H levels aren’t right.

I’m on 0.3mg a day and the mini quick’s only come in 0.2 and 0.4 so I take 2 of the 0.2 one day and 1 the following day to balance it out, could that be the problem??

I been in to see my endo nurse and we are waiting on my G.H results which for some reason can take 3 weeks nowadays, used to be a week!
Danny

Re: change of brands causing problems??

Postby member_31784 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Hi Danny

I used mini-quicks last year like you diff dosage different days to make up the correct dose and didn't notice any difference but it was only for 3 weeks.

Hope you blood results come through soon and things get resolved.

All the best Karen
member_31784

Postby Bill » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Hi Danny
I would say your idea about trying to balance it out could well be the problem.
Although its hard to say without actually testing your theory by going back to the Easypod to see if that improves things for you.

cheers

Bill
Bill

Postby Danny » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Cheers folks, I think I may have to try experimenting and see if things improve while I’m waiting for my results ;)
Danny

Return to Growth Hormone