How Much?

How Much?

Postby TeacherDi » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Hi I am new to the newly updated forum, but have been a member in the past. Boy it is good to have the forum back, I really missed it. It makes you feel part of a community. Anyway, just wondered if anybody else was on the same or higher dose of GH than me. Mine is presently at 0.9, which I inject every morning as soon as I get up. I used to inject at night, but as I wasn't getting anywhere it was suggested I try injecting in the morning, and that combined with swapping to HRT patches from oral HRT seemed to do the trick and my motto is if it isn't broken don't fix it! I have been injecting GH now for about 2 years and am injecting using the old style pens. Also sorry to go on, but does anybody have any tips for travelling long haul with GH as I will be going to America on hols in August and whilst I have travelled abroad with GH before it is a bit of a pain having to have it refrigerated.
Thanks for your help Di
TeacherDi

Re: How Much?

Postby Danny » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi Di,

Speak to your G.P (or Endo Nurse first) about Genotropin Mini Quicks, i use them when travelling and there is actually a section on the forum about them, you dont need to keep them in ice packs and cool bags.

I went to Mexico last sept for 2 weeks and didnt have to take ice packs and so on, like you say its a pain trying to keep everything cool. Been using them for over a year now as i travel a lot with work and never had any problems.

I use an Easy Pod to inject my G.H every night before bed and am on 0.3.

And yep i agree its great having the forum back :D
Danny

Postby TeacherDi » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 am

Thanks for that Danny :D

I am going to see nurse next week so will check it out!

Di
TeacherDi

Postby Tracey » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Yes the miniquicks are excellent for going abroad :D
Tracey

Postby Pistolpj30 » Wed May 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Hey,

I took my injection pen and needles to Miami last May for my honeymoon and everything was fine. I spoke to the airline before I traveled to see if I could keep my pack in their refridgiator. I was told it was company policy not to keep medication on the flight desk and that the hold was cold enough for the injections. I then spoke to Homecare who deal with my growth hormone and they confirmed that this would be ok.

Have a great trip.
Pistolpj30

Return to Growth Hormone