I really think i have lost it!

I really think i have lost it!

Postby xCherryx » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:28 am

The last few weeks i have felt so bad, i cant control my anger anymore..its affecting everything and everyone i come across. My mum doesnt really understand, my brother is at the end of his tether, he has his own problems too. I'm in the brink of splitting with my bf..he doesnt understand at all and what's more my mind is telling me he doesnt care. My mind is telling me everyone is against me basically. How can this be right, how can i be expected to live like this anymore, i want to go off and be alone somewhere but have no where to go. My mum rang the consultants secretary today and said how bad i was and need help now, again all we got was he'll be in touch soon, soon??? days, weeks, months??? this nhs sucks, unless ur dying you're just left to rot..i mean i havent had a proper diagnosis and its now a year!!!!!!

I havent a tumour and thats all i know..pituitary inflammation! and whats more there is no one around it seems with the same condition. I can't be the only one.

x
xCherryx

Re: I really think i have lost it!

Postby Bill » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Hi Cherry
I'm sorry to hear of your problems, have you contacted your GP ? Whats he saying ? It sounds like you should be taking medication to help curb your anger or seeing someone you can talk to about how you are feeling.
What medications are you on for your Pituitary problem ?
I have no tumour either my pituitary gland just packed in.My consultant says I have Panhypopituitarism but doesn't know what caused it.
I think you really should be getting some help from your GP with this. He should also help in chasing up the hospital.
Bill

Postby xCherryx » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the comment, I am feeling better since then, I have those days of despair!

I am on no medication for my pituitary problem as yet, still waiting it's now been a year since i went with my thirst and weeing all the time. Since september since i had the mri. I have rung the prof's secretary 3 times in as many weeks, she said she will get my notes out and get him to see to it asap. I won't hold my breath! My appointment is in may if it isn't brought forward. I have never been like this before, anger and doubt and despair, it's awful.

x
xCherryx

Postby Bill » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Hi Cherry
This seems a ridiculous ammount of time to wait for results.There seems to be very little though for the patient at some hospitals.Surely anyone with half a brain couls see that a patient will be worrying about their results. This really makes my blood boil. Some of these guys need a real kick up the derriere! :x
Bill

Postby xCherryx » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:31 pm

Hi Bill

I wouldn't mind but it's the way its making me, angry and hostile, like its taken me over.
People are getting fed up with hearing it and losing patience!

Ah well I shall plod on.

x
xCherryx

Postby bex » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Cherry - Just seen this post and I can totally empathise, I have days like it too! Too many to mention lately and its horrid, I really want to feel bright n breezy again? Keep pestering your consultant or like bill said go see your g.p see if they can speed things up for you. Have they talked to you about your hormone levels and what they are at the moment? Try putting a complaint in it will def get them to see you, even just asking for their complaints procedure might be enough to get them listening? I dont advocate causing trouble for people usually but it does seem very unfair that you are having to wait so long?

Becky
bex

Postby xCherryx » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Hi Becky,

It is horrid isn't it, I dont feel myself at all. I have no idea what is going on or what my hormone levels are, no one has informed me of anything, I went to my gp and he hasn't heard anything since last july!!!! I have phoned the prof's secretary, nothing. I am going to coplain to the proffessor in person when I see him in May, I feel totally neglected and very worried that not having any treatment still, might be doing me some harm.

Thanks for replying, nice to talk.

x
xCherryx

Postby plum » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Hi Cherry
just wondering if there is a patient liaison group - i think it is called PALS - at the hospital, and if so do you feel like getting in contact with them to see if they can offer any advice? especially as you say that you are worried about the impact of delaying the start of treatment....
Good luck meanwhile.
Plum
plum

Postby xCherryx » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Hi Plum,

Thanks so much for that I will see what they say. I am worried, i can't remember things from day to day and everything seems a long time ago, even if it was a week if you can understand that.

x
xCherryx

Postby plum » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:41 am

oh yes i think that many of us can understand the forgetfulness.
it can be frustrating.
i write myself little lists at night of what i would like to do the next day in case i have energy and it has to be the really basic things eg do washing, put rubbish out etc. things that normally would not be on a list of things to do.
good luck
plum

Next

Return to Relationships