Does this forum actually make you feel better?

Does this forum actually make you feel better?

Postby xCherryx » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Hi all,

I don't want to offend anyone who is part of the running of this site and forum but I feel that there isn't enough going on here, some people don't get replies to posts at all, I used to come here a lot but haven't in a long time due to people rarely being here, think there has to be a way for all us sufferers to feel we can come here often and get someone to talk to or rant to or just have some company. For some people this may be all they have. Some nights I really wish someone else was here! Normal people just don't seem to get us, even family and friends at times. Does anyone else feel this way.

Like I said this isn't meant to offend anyone and hope it doesn't :)

x
xCherryx

Re: Does this forum actually make you feel better?

Postby andypandy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:43 pm

I find the forum really useful. Don't comment as often as I perhaps should but I have found peoples views really useful and have managed to get my tablets changed after reading some of the comments.
andypandy

Postby plum » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Hi Cherry
I know what you mean.i have also found this forum extremely helpful.
but far too often i log on wanting to at least read something from someone and there is nothing.
but on the other hand i also spend days at a time when i am too tired to bother.
swings and roundabouts i guess.
a quick scan on the american fora doesn't seem to suggest that they are any more active...
excuse my ramblings.
plum
plum

Postby xCherryx » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Oh don't get me wrong i have found it useful and helpful...maybe i expect to much!

just feel sometimes i have no one to talk to or anyone who understands..be nice to chat to others going through the same thing.

x
xCherryx

Postby andypandy » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:51 pm

I think everyone goes through different stages when they need to talk and air their problems, if we are lucky we link in with people who are having the same issues at the same time, sometimes you just have to wait longer for a friend to appear on line to help with your problems. Hope you find the answers you need :D
andypandy

Postby xCherryx » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:30 am

Yeah you're right andy, i dont sleep until the early hours so its very quiet then.

Hope all is well

x
xCherryx

Return to Pituitary Foundation