Charing X Hospital

Charing X Hospital

Postby Coco » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:31 pm

I would love to hear from anyone who is being/has been treated at Charing Cross hospital. My experiences there have been absolutely awful. I'm curious to see if this is a serious issue or whether I have just been unfortunate, so I'd also be interested to hear if anyone has been pleased with the care they have received there.
Coco

Re: Charing X Hospital

Postby jase747 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:40 am

Hi,
I've been to Charing X hospital for two transpheniodal hypophysectomy's.(Jan2007 & Dec2008). A great surgeon, Mr Mendoza. A very dry sense of humour, and quite attractive;) :lol:
What issues did you have?
jase747

Postby Coco » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:50 am

I also had Mr Mendoza for a transpheniodal hypophysectomy. Hmmm...he's not really my type. The 3-buttons-undone-and-long-curly-chest-hair-spilling-out look makes me a little queasy :?

The problems I've had with Charing X is extensive and far too long to go into on this forum but it gives me hope to know that others have had reasonable service with Charing X which suggests I've just been unlucky. I hope this has been the case that everything is ok for most people who are treated there as I will probably be having surgery again there and the thought has been keeping me up at night.....
Coco

Postby jase747 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:33 am

Sorry to hear you had problems. I have to say the staff there were great. The biggest problem u had was with other patients and their inconsiderate visitors. I hope never to go back, but if I do, I'd be happy to be under their care. Wishing you all the best with your health. Take care. Jx
jase747

Return to Procedures